Sunday 5 September 2010

Virtual Fashion Technology

Hi guy's I have just stumbled upon Elaine's website...this is what I'm talking about everything you need to know and more about what is happening in the world of 'Digital Technology within the Fashion and Textiles Industry'.


Elaine Polvinen, M.F.A., Professor, Fashion Textile Technology


'I have been teaching Fashion/Textile Apparel Design in higher education since 1990. My undergraduate educational background is in textile/fiber design. I began to merge traditional and digital textile techniques during my M.F.A. research at R.I.T in 87-89′. Since that point I have been on a steadfast journey first to transfer all my traditional techniques to digital interpretation and then to continually retool and develop new coursework to reflect the transformational changes relating to global technology integration that is taking place in all aspects of the fashion/textile industries. I am establishing this blog to document the transition and expansion from 2D traditional to 2D Digital to 3D virtual for apparel textile product design, development and retailing'.


http://fashiontech.wordpress.com/about/

http://facstaff.buffalostate.edu/polvinem/epcad/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment