Wednesday 28 July 2010

What do I already know about the subject, why does it interest me? What first steps I would expect to take in order to explore it further?

In 2008 I was introduced to Adobe Photoshop through my BA (Hons) joint Art and Design with Drama degree course and learned quickly that digital technology contributes significantly to the digital age of the 21st century…The age of digital technology has progressed immensely and I have been advised to take the opportunity to learn what I can about the software programmes used within the creative arts department.


Difficult and frustrating at times but just like everything that is new in your life you learn to adapt and educate yourself to understand it and to become familiar it. So by continuing to practice using Adobe Photoshop within my art work I then intend to develop my skills better…a great source of inspiration was from a book called ‘Digital Textile Design’ by Melanie Bowles & Ceri Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment